The Tengboche Monastery
Nestled in the breathtaking mountain landscape of the Himalayas, the Buddhist monastery Tengboche is one of the three oldest in the Khumbu area. It is located at an altitude of 3867 meters within Sagarmatha National Park, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. This beautiful stone architecture was built in 1916 by Lama Gulu and has since been rebuilt several times and furnished. Magnificent views of Mount Everest, Nuptse, and Ama Dablam reveal that spiritual place that can provide rewarding and inspiring experiences.
The visit of this majestic monastery is included to our below tours:
- Annapurna and Everest Trekking – Flora, Fauna and the Ice Giants
- Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek with Tengboche Monastery
- Everest Base Camp with Ama Dablam BC
- Gokyo Valley Lodge Trek
- Everest Base Camp Comfort-Lodge-Trek
- Everest Base Camp with Gokyo via Cho La and Renjo La
Trackback from your site.